Every day, workers are injured on the job. These injuries can result in missed work days, poor worker attitudes, high turnover rates, and even enforcement actions from OSHA. But with a solid safety culture in place, safety can be woven into the everyday behavior and mindset of all employees, decreasing injuries, reducing associated costs, and improving morale.
Changing and improving safety culture brings great opportunities, but implementation and continuation of a successful culture isn't easy. It takes persistence and buy-in on all levels.
Join us on Tuesday, May 7th from 2:00-3:00 PM EST for a FREE webinar exploring the new strategies you can implement in 2019 to build an effective and sustainable safety culture that engages employees and secures buy-in while successfully mitigating risk and creating a company-wide safety strategy.
You Will Learn
- → The challenges of employee engagement and tips for understanding the behaviors and motivations that shape your culture
- → How front-line supervisors impact your safety culture-and how you can gain their buy-in
- → How to manage the precarious balancing act between incentives and discipline
- → How to identify and mitigate cultural risk factors in your organization
- → The importance of aligning your safety strategy with your business strategy
- → How to effectively use metrics to make your case across the organization
- → And much more!
Safety Culture 2019September 18-20, 2019 | Denver, CO
Safety Culture 2019 will empower employers to create an engaging and effective safety culture in the workplace that will strengthen safety compliance and engagement, reduce risk for accidents and injury, and avoid costly OSHA fines and litigation. The curriculum featured in this interactive two-day conference applies to both Safety and HR professionals who need to improve safety adherence and responsibility across their workforce.
Infographic: 7 Signs of an Effective Safety Culture
By now, most companies are aware of the countless benefits of implementing an effective workplace safety culture - reduced injury rates, lower costs, and increase productivity just to name a few. But how does a company know when its efforts are truly successful?
Is your safety culture on the road to greatness? Check out this free infographic to see how your organization measures up against the 7 key indicators of an excellent safety culture.